PRIVATE JETS TRAINEE BROKER
We’ve flown everyone, and everything, from film stars to ketchup sachets, and priceless art to Premier League football teams. Whether it’s private jets, commercial aircraft or cargo that takes your fancy, every day at ACS offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current sales teams.
Our private jets division has chartered helicopters and private jets for everything from meetings and business acquisitions to catwalk debuts and proposals. Every day offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current sales team.
If you join us you’ll start your career as a trainee broker, with a senior broker assigned as your mentor. During your first 12 months with us you will work closely with your mentor learning on the job, as well as undertaking our best-in-class training programme. During this time you’ll go out on flight reps, seeing first-hand what goes into ensuring a private jet charter goes off without a hitch. You’ll also learn everything from how to build a sales list, to which planes can carry which amount of passengers and how to administer a charter flight.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Establishing a portfolio of clients
- Developing an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Supplier relationship management
- Managing executive charter bookings from enquiry to post-flight report
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
- Growing the business and division within the Switzerland region
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Fluency in German, French and English is essential
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- Hardworking and flexible, this role is not simply 9-5
- Valid driving license and passport
- Competitive salary and generous commission
- 22 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- Additional paid leave options for seasonal holidays, moving house, weddings and civil partnerships.
- Career development opportunities
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring, which includes approximately 7 weeks based in our London headquarters combined with other Europe offices
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry